These eight limbs are:
- Yama: practicing restraint
- Niyama: self-observance
- Asana: posture
- Pranayama: breath control
- Pratyahara: withdrawal of the senses
- Dharana: concentration
- Dhyanana: meditation
- Samadhi: a state of joy and peace
HBF Provider and Access All Areas Recouper for yoga sessions.
“Yoga is the cessation of the movements of the mind.” – Patanjali
“Do not aim low, you will miss the mark. Aim high and you will be on a threshold of bliss.”
– B.K.S. Iyengar
Group yoga sessions for casual or ongoing attendance:
- First 6 sessions $15 then
- Casual attendance $20
- 5 class pass $90*
- 10 class pass $170*
- Flat fee of $15 per session
“Yoga is 99% practice and 1% theory.” – Sri K. Patthabi Jois
Private/Semi-Private Yoga Sessions by Appointment:
Private and semi-private yoga sessions are either 30 minutes or 60 minutes in duration and are tailored to meet the specific needs of the person or group. Whether you would like to practice one on one, or with a small group (up to five), this can be accommodated for. Yoga practice is tailored at each session to meet your specific goals. Some examples may be to improve flexibility, mobility, core strength, mental focus, spiritual growth or to relieve symptoms of ADHD, anxiety, depression, diabetes, asthma, arthritis or pain.
Children of all ages are welcome – the younger the better! So why not get a small group of friends together or make it a family affair? Yoga is so much fun when we get the little ones involved. Contact Sabrina by email or phone to arrange a booking for your first private-semi-private session.
30 minute Private and semi-private
- Casual attendance (30min session) $55**
- 5 class pass (30min session) $250*
- 10 class pass (30min session) $450*
60 minute Private and semi-private yoga session
- Casual attendance (60min session) $95**
- 5 class pass (60min session) $450*
- 10 class pass (60min session) $850*
* class passes valid for 3 months from the date of purchase.
** Scholarships: each year I offer two scholarships to very special young people with a keen desire to improve their physical, mental and emotional wellbeing through the practices of yoga. Each person selected needs to show:
- a commitment to practice in fortnightly sessions and in their daily life outside of sessions;
- a desire to make significant changes in their life and to improve their wellbeing as well as impact others around them; and
- a genuine need for financial assistance.
If this sounds like you, make sure you speak with your parents or guardian first, and then with their permission send me an email letting me know why you think you should be selected.
“It is only when the correct practice is followed for a long time, without interruptions and with a quality of positive attitude and eagerness, that it can succeed.” – Patanjali
Staff Wellness Corporate Yoga, Pranayama, Yoga Nidra & Meditation:
“You should sit in meditation for 20 minutes each day, unless you are busy, then you should sit for an hour.” – old Zen saying
Outreach Private Focus Groups:
“So whether you do your first downward dog at 14 or 44, it’s not your history but your presence on your mat that counts.” – Sri K. Patthabi Jois
PLEASE FILL OUT THIS FORM TO EMAIL US
Perth Hills Mindfulness Space is a family home-based practice nestled in the tranquil surrounds of a natural reserve in the Perth Hills location of Darlington.